[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Using FRC Field

Using FRC Field

Cancellations, riding club events, memos and news of interest concerning the FRC ONLY!

Moderator: Committee Member

Using FRC Field

Postby Susan K » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 am

Hi could members please use Hard Standing outside field or just inside when using frc field as grass is getting very muddy. If it gets worse might have to close field for a while.
Remember to text me what time you are using field, flatwork or jumping, schooling or lesson. YOUR NAME. I dont have all members on my mob. The gate number will be getting changed soon.
Thanks Susan K :)
Susan K

Postby Heather » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

:D Hi Susan.

I was wondering how do I get a note of how to get into the riding club field? The letter I received did not have any information with it. Is it a key?

oops :lol: just re-read it - is it a combination lock? How do I get the code please? :)

Thanks
H :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Heather » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

:D Hi Susan,

just a quick note to say thank you for the text & the number I needed. As I haven't been around for long enough for things to have changed- are there any random new rules that I need to know about? I left the field pretty much as I found it- only having reduced the size of 3 of the jumps to 3hole cross poles :D.

I know about letting you know of intention to use & details, gate shut but is there anything other than that? :)

H
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby gilliankettles » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi Heather ,
Good to see you back and using the clubfield , just one request is that people using jumps put them away afterwards , this ensures that the arenas do not get tracked up where people are jumping ensuring the longevity of the surface , it also allows the groundsman to harrow the arenas .
Thanks for asking about the rules etc , but most of these are covered in the bye -laws .
Gillian
gilliankettles

Postby Heather » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am

Hi Gillian,

mental note to self not to visit the club field inthe next little while! There's a full set of jumps up!! No way I'm putting a whole course away. Excellent way to discourage people from using the club field!

I'll happily put away what I have actually used- in this case it would have been 3 jumps- but I will not put away a full course that I have not used all by myself! After that I'd be too knackered to school or hack home! lol :)

But thanks for the heads up.
Dare To Dream
Heather

Riding club field

Postby Mrsmac » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 pm

I arrived at the field on Wednesday afternoon to find that someone had parked no more than 10 feet inside the gates. I had to drive round him to park on the hard standing. Someone else then arrived and they also had to drive round him and got stuck in the field. Surely it is not too much to ask that people pull In far enough to let others park as well.
Mrsmac

Return to FRC News