[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Open Mini Cross Country

Open Mini Cross Country

Cancellations, riding club events, memos and news of interest concerning the FRC ONLY!

Moderator: Committee Member

Open Mini Cross Country

Postby Heather » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Please don't shoot me but I noticed this- I don't even know if it can be corrected as I am rather challenged on the computerised front :) - BUT the schedule to download currently states...

"Approximate start times will be available from Friday 22 September by phoning Amy on ...."

That's a lil bit of a bummer :cry: as the event is on the 24th July. :wink: Could someone perhaps look into correcting this ickle faux pas? :D :D :wink: :D :D It did make me smile though :wink: 8) :lol:

Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Andrew » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Well spotted! I thought i'd changed that.
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby jillian » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Just wondered when/ if the field was closed next week? Thanks Jillian
jillian

Postby Heather » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am

Hi Jillian

This was on FB from Andrew - :D

Quick reminder to everyone that entries for the open mini cross country competition close on Wednesday 20 July. The course building for this competition will be on Sunday 17 July at 2pm, we need to move jumps and wings all around the field so any you could give would be appreciated. We will also need a hand on Wednesday night with jump judging, scoring etc. and the same again on Sunday 24.

Please get in touch with Andrew (07967 655 691) if you can help.

The field will not be available for private use between Sunday 17 and Sunday 24 July.
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby jillian » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks for adding that Heather :) Didnt think of checking FB- oops
jillian

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

I put the same at the top of the news page before I put it on FB! :P
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby jillian » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 am

Must try looking properly! :wink:
jillian