[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Craigie- This weekend

Craigie- This weekend

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Craigie- This weekend

Postby Heather » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 am

I have plucked up the courage to come back on here after my positively attrocious dressage displays! :oops: It wasn't my pony - I rode her like a plank of wood :roll:

Anyway the point of my message- I was thinking of going to have a look see at Craigie this weekend. :) I'm gutted that I don't have a pony to play on here :cry: But I can't risk Atreyu yet- not til I'm positive about her leg. So looking is the next best thing! Planning on taking my camera with me so please smile if u see a muppet in red as you fly past :D

Are there any trade stands going? Does anyone know? Do I take the cash with me or leave it at home? :D lol It just would be so annoying to get there see something I want & not have the cash on me to get it As not all of these random stalls take debit cards. So- does anyone know? Will there be purchasing opportunities other than the rolls & tea? :P

And a huge GOOD LUCK to everyone competing!! I'm so envious :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Craigie

Postby Sharron » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 am

Hi Heather,
Don't know what else is going, last year there was a man selling pictures, but I'll be there with a trade stand for the shop! (Fosterton Equine & Pet)
So yes, you WILL need your purse but you don't have to have cash (we cdan take card payments!!! :P )
Here's hoping the weather stays good! Good luck to all competitors!
Fosterton Equine & Pet
Sharron

Return to Chit Chat