[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Lesson Last Night

Lesson Last Night

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Lesson Last Night

Postby Heather » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the Club for the great lesson I had last night. I have not been to RC lessons for a long long time as I had a very poor opinion of them from years back.

Last night blasted my old opinion out of the water! :D

I had been put in an alike level group of horses for a kick off :) We all received even amounts of the instructors' time. An old bug bear of mine was when one horse dominated most of the lesson as it was so obviously placed in the wrong lesson level :x & the rest were usually left to their own devices. :(

The instruction was excellent. :D I was difficult for her as it was the first time she had met me and Zante whereas she had obviously taught the others before judging from the comments made. But I still had an excellent lesson & my lil pony came away having improved quite dramatically in one or two things :D Lets face it mainly as Lisa had told me how to ride properly! lmao :lol: it's never my ponies - it's always me! :oops: lmao

I will definately ask for a lesson again and I'd like to say thank you to both Jenny for placing me in that group, and to Lisa for such a good lesson. Cheers girls! :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby jake » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks Heather, really pleased to hear you enjoyed your first lesson at FRC after a while away from it.

It can be tricky trying to group horses/riders together at similar stages of their training, but glad to hear it works out from time to time :D

Hope you continue to enjoy attending the lessons and benefit from the great trainers we've got working at the club this year :)
jake

Postby Heather » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm

.Absolutely :D Had quite a nasty run in with a couple of scrambler bikes at the weekend. Something Lisa told me to do with Zante definately helped me keep him from totally exploding. :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat