[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Obedience Test

Obedience Test

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Obedience Test

Postby Heather » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Just a quick note to say how much fun I had at the obedience test last night :D (not so sure Atreyu or Zante did :wink: )

And a HUGE WELL DONE to Grizelda for winning the Trophy! Well done you :D :D

My ponies may need to go into therapy to recover from the exerience :D Excellent & challenging :D Evil horse eating monster, football/ polo, the dreaded blue bottomless pit (not) and jousting? Definately not in Atreyu's contract! :D lmao

Great course Dawn, thankyou (although my ponies hate yooooou now :wink: )

And another thank you to Susan for allowing me to tie my pony to her trailer. Much appreciated- my apologies for the vocals. She hates him at home :roll: :)
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat