[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - broke my back again!

broke my back again!

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

broke my back again!

Postby HILARY » Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Well, yes, I have done it again, even if it is 14 years later! Thankfully this time the horse was unhurt. It was a very scary express train which Jock was sure was heading straight for him so he instantly got himself out of harm's way by jumping a fence sideways! Un fortunately, I went flying over the fence too and landed square on my bum breaking a bone in my spine.I have been very lucky as the doctors were afraid I may end up paralysed if the bone moved at all.
Before I attempt to ride again I will be wearing the new Hit Air Jacket, which my son is calling my 'bubble wrap'
Meanwhile I am encased in a metal cage to prevent damage so longing for the day it can come off...........soon now I hope
HILARY

Postby jillian » Wed May 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Glad to hear you are "relatively" unscathed....and investing in bubblewrap! :D Take care!
jillian

Postby jake » Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm

OMG Hilary! That's terrible, poor you!

Thank goodness no permanent damage has been caused! I hope you are on the mend and get back to normal very soon. Hope to see you out and about again before too long.

Take it easy xxxxx
jake

Postby Heather » Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm

That's just awful babe! So pleased that you'll be able to get back into the saddle eventually. Just be super careful - we just do not bounce like we used to :?

Huge hugs :)
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat