[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Fife Show

Fife Show

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Fife Show

Postby Heather » Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 am

Finally found my mob in the turn up of my chaps in the trailer!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Fife show. well... um..... Zante 'won' both the inhand & the ridden. If you can call it 'won'. lol Do any of you remember how I was only going to make up the numbers? Turns out I WAS the number!!! Me, myself & I. oops. :) Seriously - how mortified was I! OMG :oops:

See next year I’m going to ask someone to show one of mine & I'll do the other. At least then there'd be two of us!! (with nonshow common arabs ;) lol ) And I had to do the championship class. <blush> The judge was a lovely lady, immacuately dressed, who was incredibally kind considering what she was being asked to do – judge a halfwit on a stocky lil Spanish arab. But when I asked if it was necessary for us to do the Championship class, considering how I got 1st place, she was very firm in her eloquently said ‘Yes you do’. It was said with a smile but she meant it. :oops:

OBVIOUSLY the Anglos/ Part bred got Champion & Reserve Champion as our show- again - was AWFUL. In my class I had actually said to the judge it was ok to give me 2nd place it had been so bad! lol Zante wanted to take off- it was a very scary ring and I was very nervous which he never likes. Bless his lil heart. They'd rearranged the rings so it was right next to the show stands, perfect positioning for an Arabian showcase tbh. Shame all they had to look at was us! :?

So, all in all, Fife Show was a good day - I got up at 3.15am that morning and washed him then - name / tail & legs only as too cold imo, and toodled off, the dogs in the back, my pony in the trailer. I went & played and got two pretty red ribbons for my trouble. And hey - rossies are rossies! But next year I'm making sure more arabs come and play!

My shoulder is screaming :( Think the compensating for dud fingers has had a knock on effect on the dodgy shoulder :( bummer but hey its all good.

Well done to Elaine & Storm (And proud parent Debbie) - they won properly in a class with lots of horses in it! Yay Storm! :D And King Louie looked so professional it was scary 8) Put us to shame :)

Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat