[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Last Night at the Club Field

Last Night at the Club Field

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Last Night at the Club Field

Postby Heather » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 am

Just a quick note to say a huge thanks to the organisers for last nights competition. I had a blast :D

Ok the riding side was great fun - Atreyu & I had one or two 'discussions' in and out of the arena :wink: but my girl was good despite our differences of opinion :)

But I have to say it was really catching up with people as we warmed up. And taking part in the Great Button Hunt :) - any luck yet Susan? Gail, your lad is just gorgeous, must be such a buzz competing on a horse you bred yourself. I'd never have the nerve to do that - EVER - even if I had a mare I'd consider breeding from! A mini Atreyu? Like a mini me its something the world can DEFINATELY live without! :D 8) LMAO Your boy is lovely :D

Had lots of other chats with people I can't remember the names of :oops: memory like a goldfish. But the lady who won the NN and shares my taste in favourite movie :wink: :D well done on an excellent result!! You were so nervous the week before and look at the difference a week makes! wow 8) Well done you!! :D brilliant!!! And the girl that won the Ferrier Trophy - I said it last night, have to say it again - an excellent result well deserved :D Such a lovely flowing round made even more special when she told me she's only had her gorgeous horse for a week and a half! 8) :D Well done!!!

I had to leave then- still had to hack home- so didn't see the following classes :( Anyone care to let me know how they went? :) I've got to say it's been a long long time since I played on Trophy night at the RC and I was surprised at the turnout. Where was everybody? :( A long long time ago when Katto was in the open class I can remember thinking it was a good thing I was on a grey as the organisers would still be able to see us as we went round the course :wink: You think I'm kidding??? :D All the classes were bursting to capacity.... last night not so much :( :? Makes me a little sad tbh - ok I was beyond chuffed :D when I got 2nd last night despite having a pole down in the jump off (My fault not Atreyu's - I screwed up at the style because I'm a Muppet LOL Actually I screwed up at a lot of places that she got me out of trouble at :D )

Anyway - I digress, my apologies. It was a shame to see it so lightly supported as its a great fun night - not that you'd think it looking at all of our faces before we go into the ring - mine included! lmao I just keep reminding myself- "I do this for fun, I do this for fun, I do this for fun, I do..." :D LOL And I'm always smiling as we leave the arena so it half works :roll: :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Button

Postby Susan K » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 am

Hi Heather no didnt find button, Amanda lost hers as well so we are looking for 2 now lol.
Just ordered bigger Jacket, since im a little fat person :?
Susan K

Postby Heather » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

LOL :D And none of us are perfect babe! :wink: Note - all the peeps who do not possess horse riding size thighs are just freaks of nature! LOL And don't get me started on the thin thighed, tanned variety of a certain hair colour with equally perfect nails! :? WTF??? 8) :roll: :D OMG how do they DO that? roflmao Never ever get dirty either - HOW? :?: :?: I only have to LOOK at a horse or a piece of grooming kit and I'm dirty! lol Life just ain't fair!!

I had a giggle on the way home- I dismounted in Balbirnie Park and managed to lose 2 buttons off my jacket in the process :D

What sort of jacket have you gone for babe? Colour? I'm thinking I need to get another one too. I like the black Tagg I have but I fancied something in blue, possibly tweedish? But SO many styles out there. To check or not to check? How fast will they date? And every makel seems to sit so differently although the labels say same size :? Makes my head hurt! :) I think I prefer double vent to a single vent but..... And it depends on the price - right price, right fit it can have as many or as little vents it wants! :D And I'm not proud- I have no problem with a good quality 2nd hand jacket - my mum would've been proud huh :wink: :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Jacket

Postby Susan K » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Lol was night for lost buttons! One i have was second hand done me well lol.
Just got Navy one of ebay with gold piping round velvet collar, may as well try look good when im crap lol. Dublin Ashby £42
Sold tui bar so can treat myself :-)
Susan K

Postby Heather » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Sounds nice babe. 8) Double bonus the tui bar sold so pays for it 8) I have my eye on something but I'm pretty sure I'd have to sell everything in my tack sheds and possibly my trailer to get it :roll: :cry: But you never know- maybe the devil will make a deal for my soul as this something is rather special....

And as for the negative comments Mrs K - I'm pretty sure none of us are going to the Olympics :D :wink: At least you don't try to do what I know one woman does at SERC rides. If she's worried about her horse passing the vet at the end of a Ride she's confessed to the use of her 'natural assets' :D Opens her shirt neck buttons, makes sure the 'natural assets' are on show and heads for a certain male vet. :shock: Now this is a very well spoken, extremely well educated respected lady we're talking about here! No-one would ever realise what was going on if they didn't know LMAO I have no idea if it works or not but watching this charade in action from a distance is SO funny!!!! :D :D :D

Crap ot not babe - we have buckets of fun & would look good if we could just tame those blasted buttons! :roll: :wink: :D LOL
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat