[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Dressage League 2 Thank you

Dressage League 2 Thank you

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Dressage League 2 Thank you

Postby Heather » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Just a quick note to both Debbie & Shona for reading out my tests last night :D Really appreciated it. :D I had learned them both off by heart but having learned the wrong test for the Strathearn Walk/Trot really threw me :?

Huge thanks Debbie for liasing with the judge and calling the test out even thought Ferne was about to go in to do hers. We tried to start my test twice as I was the first to go in that arena so it was only then that the test differences became apparent. :? Right test - one version new / one version old OR possibly a mistype? Who knows :lol: But it was enough to fry my very small dressage test retaining memory :D :D

Couldn't have done it without you two. Thank you very very much :D My apologies for what you had to watch but I had so much fun doing it! :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat