[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - HORSE OWNERS BEWARE THIEVES AROUND

HORSE OWNERS BEWARE THIEVES AROUND

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

HORSE OWNERS BEWARE THIEVES AROUND

Postby gilliankettles » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Just to let you know my horse came in tonight with a hidden plait in his tail this had been secured at the bottom with a piece of his tail . Horsewatch and police contacted and they are watching out for suspicious people in the Kinross / Milnathort area .
Inspect your horses closely in the next few days .
Gillian :evil:
gilliankettles

Postby Heather » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for the warning Gillian- appreciated

Despise thieves of any description. Some 'person' took Zante's 5ft 6" HW Fal off his back during the worst of the snow this winter :evil: I went to the field after work to find a very distressed little boy :cry: I'm pretty sure Atreyu only still has hers on as she will not let anyone she doesn't know near her if she has a choice :P Zante, on the other hand probably, turned his bum in the blizzard to help them take it off :(

Despise thieves with a vengence :evil: :evil: :evil:
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat