[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Thursday 30th

Thursday 30th

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Thursday 30th

Postby Heather » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Although there's jumping going on tonight there's still plenty to do this evening :)

If you own a grass rake- what's its proper name? is that it? - please appear complete with that and a bag or container of some sort.

The Plan is to rake up the cuttings in the far grass area outside the grass arena. There is going to be a 60 x40 dressage arena there and really it would be lovely if the dressage types could do the complicated tests :? in a clear arena :D So rake it up, stick it in a container and dump it over the fence. :D Tada! :P :D

I'm planning on doing that this evening if I can borrow a RC grass rake. :D My dogs will be on their leads avidly watching the giant jumping sheep :wink: :lol: while I tackle my expanding :oops: waistline - oops I mean while I help rake up the cuttings :wink: :D :D

It's my day off tomorrow - I'm aiming to spend most/ all of it at the field helping her get into her posh spangly pants :wink: Anybody with a lil bit of time to spare please drop by - stop me driving the committee totally insane! :wink: :lol:

And guess what -

I'm not worried so much now - there was some SERIOUS equine Team talent at the club field last night :D :D :D :D :D Very impressive 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat