[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Post Game Comment :)

Post Game Comment :)

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Post Game Comment :)

Postby Heather » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

I have to say I woke up tired this morning & dragged my protesting body back to work, every muscle & bone reminding me loudly that I'm a fossil :shock: :) :lol: Feck - when did that happen? :wink: :lol: :lol: :D

But you know what? I care not a jot!! This weekend was absolutely briliant! 8) I was proud of every single member. :) Those competing had obviously pulled out all the stops - every equine shone, tack and boots gleaming, jackets spotless (at the start of the day anyway :wink: ) 8) :D :D And everyone helping did exactly that - helped at whatever task was thrown their way. :) We made a seriously good team this weekend folks! :D :D :D

I so want the results to come on the website so I can see all the details!!! :D What I do already know is I saw a lot of Fife walking away with rossies and the odd bit of silver thrown in for good measure!! :D :D :D :D Way to go Fife!!!! :D :D :D :D

Incredibally proud of this Club at this point in time. :D :D The members, the field, the committee but most of all your horses who really worked hard in all that heat! :D :D :D

Fife RC- take a bow :D We did it! :D :D :D :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat