[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Calling Mr Henderson

Calling Mr Henderson

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Calling Mr Henderson

Postby Heather » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm

:D Just a quick note to say a huge thank you for your words of advice in the warm up arena yesterday. It really did help us out :)

Thanks dude! :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Anne - David » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am

Hi thanks, but seriously no thanks needed, it just needs someone to take your mind off the jump.

I've been doing this a while but still have that ‘blank’ moment, I mean;-

[size=150]“don’t look at the fence, sit up, kick on, before and after the fence, maintain your balance, remember where the bloody fence is, and be at one with your horseâ€
Anne - David

older

Postby Susan K » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

Yep doesnt get any easier with age worse i would say not so brave lol. How are you getting on with your new cuddy? :-)
Susan K

Return to Chit Chat