[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Hello

Hello

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Hello

Postby niknkia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I thought that since I competed in one of your comps and I plan on attending a few more such as your hunter trial I would join the forum :D

I had such fun yeatersay and everyone I encountered was both helpful and very nice :) Also would like to thank the person who allowed me to try to get my car started with a jumpstart, I didnt get your nake and I was very thankful for letting us try that.

Also me and my 4 friends had a lot of fun and the even boosted my confidence so winning my class (our 1st Red rossie XC and Our 1st 2ft6) and I just wanted to say thanks.

Nikki x
niknkia

Postby Heather » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

Hey Nikki :D

Welcome to the forum :D I’m pleased you and your friends had such a good day on Sunday and the icing on the cake just had to be your win! Not bad for your first visit AND your first 2ft6 xc – well done you and your very clever horse! 8) :D

Thanks very much for the nice feedback- means a lot to everyone helping out as it’s a very long (sunburnt) day for all involved. :oops: :D The Club works very hard to provide this much fun :D I'm not anyone relevant, only a member- but I just help out as much as I can. It's actually good fun tbh :D

I was in your xc section- it was our first 2ft6 xc too but we were eliminated as I got it all horrifically wrong- he wasn’t ready for that height. :? My fault entirely :cry: Lol hey ho, we lived to try another day :D

Look forward to seeing you at other comps and again a huge congratulations on your win! :D :D :D Way to go girl! :D :D 8) :D :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat