[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Good Luck

Good Luck

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Good Luck

Postby Heather » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm

:D Just a note to say good luck to Everybody competing this weekend- be it at the Endurance Ride at Tillicoultry or at the Club Show :D or anywhere else for that matter :D

Hope the rain stays off for everyone :D :D I hope I'll see some peeps at the SERC Ride :D :D 8) :D :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Heather » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

oh look I'm talking to myself - no change there then! :wink: :lol: 8)

I had a wonderful day at the Tillicoultry Ride. Only one real downpour and we were dry again by the time we got back to the Venue 8) Saw Trisha, Shona & Joanne - a good day was had by all :D

My girl was great- we were doing the 30km route. Did it at Speed Category 2, and she got a Gold award! :D :D :D Final HR 52/48 A very good day :D 8) :D

Infact it made up for missing the Show at the Club Field! :wink:

How did that go? Everyone have a blast? gutted we couldn't play too :cry: but delighted with the result at the endurance ride :lol: hey ho - can't have everything! lol :)

Now to convince Atreyu she wants to play jumping tonight.... :?
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat