[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Craigie Work Days- Please have a little read

Craigie Work Days- Please have a little read

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Craigie Work Days- Please have a little read

Postby Heather » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 am

Craigie Work days- I went along yesterday- it was work sure but we had good chats along the way. :) Gotta comment on something Andrew said - he sent out 106 texts. Y'know, the one that said 'hi its a craigie work day, meeting at 10am'? Well he got 2 peeps showing up. Linda Wood, and me. I arrived a little late, strimmer in the back of the 4x4 & hoping I'd still get to strim expecting a work crew of maybe 10 or 12 beavering away on jobs already allocated. What I found was Linda Gove, Andrew Thomson, and Linda Wood working away.

OMG how bad did I feel!!! Trust me I was mortified - is this *it*? Really? All that we can offer is me? (no disrespect Linda W but you don't count in my book- you've been on the committee for decades, not on it now sure but still in that bracket in my head lol) 106 texts = 1 person. Wow..... :? :(

Thing is it's good fun, it leads to a fab event, and if you're at all nervous it kills the nerves dead having helped build/make the course! Bring the kids- I'm all for child labour! :lol: Or let them run about madly while parent does the graft - I don't care as long as the work force gets bigger! lmao

And you can go up through the week to graft too so please don't jump on the 'oops busy that paticular day' band waggon :) I'm just asking as a member- please, please, please back this event!

I'd hate to lose Craigie-( I'm crap at competing there but I love it! lol) - and the revenue the Club gets from it. Money. Club Money. The stuff that helps keeps the annual cost of membership down...

Please come and play!!! :) :) (and no I was NOT asked to make comment on here - my mouth is big enough all by itself thank you very much! ;) pmsl)
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat