[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Can anyone help my friend? Wormit, Fife?

Can anyone help my friend? Wormit, Fife?

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Can anyone help my friend? Wormit, Fife?

Postby arcticfox » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help.

A friend of mine has just had a change in personal circumstances which means that she will be returning to live in Wormit (her non-horsey family live there) within the next 6 months or so.

I was hoping you might be able to help with suggestions of people to contact regarding livery for her horses. she currently has a 16.3 retired police horse, a 15.2 Arab and a welsh Sect A, (the latter of which, due to the circumstances she is now presently trying to re-home) - all are geldings, well behaved and easy to live with.

Ideally she is looking to find someone who would be interested in exchanging stables/space in a barn and grazing for yard duties or similar. (she will only be working part-time - 2 days per week so ideal for anyone looking for help around the yard in return for stabling)

She is an ex-mounted officer so is honest and reliable.

For practicality the ideal location would be within a 15 minute drive of Wormit (DD6 8LA) in the first instance, although further afield would be considered.

I hope you can help.

Many thanks

Caroline (peebles riding club member)
arcticfox

Return to Chit Chat