[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Centaurbiomechanics

Centaurbiomechanics

Anything interesting coming up? Outwith the FRC. Training, demos, talks, show jumping, dressage, endurance, showing.. share it with us..

Moderator: Committee Member

Centaurbiomechanics

Postby Helen » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Someone I 'internet know' is trying to arrange a clinic at Gleneagles with Centaurbiomechanics.

It consists of 45 minute individual sessions, with video and scientific analysis of the rider's position and can dramatically help with

Posture
Balance
Contact
Rhythm
Horses way of going
Confidence
Body awareness
Hand and leg position
Riding ability and / or performance

For more info they have a website: www.centaurbiomechanics.co.uk and each session is about £60 plus a contribution for hire of an indoor arena. Possible locations would be Gleneagles, or Rowallan.

Please let me know if anyone is interested as they need about 10 people to make it viable.
Helen

Biomechanics

Postby Bloggso » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 am

Hi Helen

I am interested, anything that can help me & my horse has to be of value & pretty interesting too. I'm sure most of the faults will be with me rather than him tho so he'll definitely benefit!

Do you ride your own horse at the session? Keep me posted

Cheers
Sarah
Bloggso

Postby Helen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Sarah, if you PM me your e-mail address I'll pass it onto the organiser and she will let you know if its going ahead and what the details are.
Helen

Postby jillian » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi Helen

I would be interested too.
will pm my email

Thanks
Jillian
jillian

Return to What's on?