[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Ernest Dillon FBHS - Clinic - Spaces available!

Ernest Dillon FBHS - Clinic - Spaces available!

Anything interesting coming up? Outwith the FRC. Training, demos, talks, show jumping, dressage, endurance, showing.. share it with us..

Moderator: Committee Member

Ernest Dillon FBHS - Clinic - Spaces available!

Postby jules@airdits » Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Just to let all know that there are still spaces left for Ernest Dillon's clinic on Sunday 29th May at Airdits Farm, Kettlehill.

Ernest Dillon FBHS - BSJA and BE Accredited Coach. Ernest is a fellow of the British Horse Society an Accredited British Showjumping, British Eventing Coach and a UKCC Coach Educator.

I met Ernest last year and began the slow process of retraining myself and my ex racehorse, he has not only improved my position and my riding ability he has done wonders with my confidence.

For those who think he may be a scary individual, he isn't, he's far from it and the lessons are both fun and educational.

I personally would not be having the time of my life with my horse had it not been for the lessons I get from Ernest, I credit him with my huge improvement and the enthusiasm and understanding I now have.

If you are interested in a lesson please contact me on 07584350925. Lessons are £55 for 45 minutes. He does both flatwork and showjumping and can help you work through any particular issues you may be experiencing.

He travels up from Buckinghamshire once a month for the clinic at Airdits and there are rarely any spaces available so take this opportunity to enjoy the experience from this world renowned tutor![/b]
jules@airdits

Return to What's on?