[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - A.G.M.

A.G.M.

Cancellations, riding club events, memos and news of interest concerning the FRC ONLY!

Moderator: Committee Member

A.G.M.

Postby HILARY » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Is there a date set for the A.G.M.?
HILARY

Postby Heather » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Hils :D

On the holy grail that is the lil piece of yellow card :wink: it has the AGM as being on 'Thurs 13th Oct (venue to be advised)'

So thats when I believe it is babe- but hey, maybe this is a false card just for me cos I'm so 'special (as in 'needs') and it's actually sometime else entirely! :lol: :lol: LMAO :D :D

Hugs
Heather x
Dare To Dream
Heather

A.G.M.

Postby HILARY » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 am

Hi Heather,
Thanks, I will get the night off now! I am sure they wouldn't want it to go ahead without you so it must be right. :D
HILARY

Postby Heather » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Aw Hilary you always say the nicest things :D :oops: but tbh I'm thinking it might be a tad quieter if I wasn't there.... committee might like that :wink: :lol: :wink: :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby JanN » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Might not be able to make it depending on how late I have to stay at work. Will do my best though.
JanN

Return to FRC News