[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - David's moan

David's moan

Cancellations, riding club events, memos and news of interest concerning the FRC ONLY!

Moderator: Committee Member

David's moan

Postby trigger » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Well I got into the fife news section but I can't get into the committee section so I don't think its anything to do with being on the committee
trigger

Postby Anne - David » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 pm

John I bow to your greater knowledge!
Knowledge gained with your great & long experience in all worldly matters.

That and the fact your "sooo" much older than me.
(Well that always makes me feel better)

Love & kisses

David :wink:
Anne - David

David's moans

Postby trigger » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 am

Well David, I do realise I am the club geriatric

In reality I made a mess trying to get in the first time so I thought you might have as well
trigger

Postby Anne - David » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 pm

John, in reality you’re spot on and you’re by no means the club geriatric there must be others much older than you, I’ll think of a few later.

David
Anne - David

Postby trigger » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Clearly you haven't thought of any!
trigger

Return to FRC News