[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Mini X Country Tonight?

Mini X Country Tonight?

Cancellations, riding club events, memos and news of interest concerning the FRC ONLY!

Moderator: Committee Member

Mini X Country Tonight?

Postby VickyG » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 am

Don't know if anyone can help me with this one?

I'm new to the riding club and was going to try get up to the field tonight for the mini x country but i can't find anywhere what time iv'e to be there, if i need to phone to book myself in, how much it is etc etc.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance

Vicky
VickyG

Postby Ros D » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am

Hi

All the Wednesday night competitions start at 7.00pm and just enter on the night. You will have to give yourself time to walk the course though (about 20 minutes?).

The mini cross country is one of the points competitions and this year all the points competitions are free.

Maybe best to check the website later just in case it is cancelled due to the rain or phone Andrew Thomson.

Hopefully see you there.

Ros
Ros D

Postby VickyG » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

Your a star! :D

Thanks
VickyG

the rain

Postby gem&storm » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

come on guys get those fingers crossed and pray that the rain stops for the x-country tonight. :)
gem&storm

Postby amysanderson » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 pm

going with mini xc being on tonight then?!?!
amysanderson

Return to FRC News