[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - New Site

New Site

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

New Site

Postby HILARY » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi there,
I am very impressed with the new web page,it looks really good.
Also a good way to keep in touch if you don't manage to get to the field very often. :) like me!
I am a happy hacker these days and have my boys on a strict rota, although I usually want to ride Drifter and have a mad blast to blow the cobwebs away.. :roll:
HILARY

new site

Postby gilliankettles » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Good to hear from you Hilary , glad you like our new site .
You and drifter try out some interesting hacks though and its nice to have a horse that you can trust .
Im missing the stubble fields already it is great just to go for a wee canter round them and blow the cobwebs away , doesn't the year pass quickly back to the dark nights already .
At least we can use the clubfield this year which is great , especially with all the rain last night.
Better get on mucking out the house :?
Hope to hear from you soon
Gillian :)
gilliankettles

Return to Chit Chat