[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Playing in the field

Playing in the field

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Playing in the field

Postby Heather » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

I had a great visit to the Club field on Tuesday. It's been a while since I've been to play. What piece of mind it gave me - instead of schooling while we are hacking out- the 'issues' that Atreyu has could be tackled in a closed arena. No chance of her getting out into traffic IF something went wrong :D

She was very good - only 3 really iffy moments :twisted: which were rather entertaining :shock: but survivable :P :D So it's all good :D

Thanks for the number Susan although it was quite a wrestle to convince the padlock it wanted to open! lol :) Great facilities :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat