[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - GETTING BACK!

GETTING BACK!

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

GETTING BACK!

Postby HILARY » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I am another one who has been away from the club for a wee while but still like to know what is going on and hope to see everyone again soon.
Evelyn's wee horse Phantom is my wee horse now and for first few years we positively hated one another! I call him my wild child! He is being ridden regularly, (not by me so far this year),and has been a good boy. I have been working with him on the ground a lot and now onto trailer training. He used to march in unafraid but has had a backword step for some reason so i am trying to help him through it. My other boys are not really riding club material but we have lots of fun hacking etc: Drifter still as mad as always, Jock still as mad as always and my relatively new boy Harry is a gem! No fear in traffic and steady as a rock, but oh so stubborn sometimes.
I hope to visit the club this year with one of them, probably not
Jock!!
HILARY

Hello Hilary

Postby jenny » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Glad you are fit and well and by the sounds of it keeping busy with all your boys. :D
jenny

Return to Chit Chat