[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Anyone use Blairadam forest?

Anyone use Blairadam forest?

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Anyone use Blairadam forest?

Postby dalbeath » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Just wondered if anyone on here ever takes their horse there for a hack? I have been going for years but they are in the process of making big changes to the car park. They have already blocked off the parking at the top by the road and the main car park has been landscaped and a picnic area added.

The result is that there is now almost no where to park a lorry or trailer.

If you want to see a plan of the new car park and the email address of the ranger that comments/compaints shoud be sent to then email me and I'l send it on. :x
dalbeath

Postby ballyhoo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi,

I have been hacking there for years aswell and had heard about the changes. Can you please email me the details to complain etc to jaynesledmore@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Jayne
ballyhoo

Postby dalbeath » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Oops! Forgot to add my email address
dalbeathfarm@btinternet.com
dalbeath

Return to Chit Chat