[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Davids moans

Davids moans

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Davids moans

Postby Anne - David » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi,

If you’ve read my ‘post’ in chit chat you’ll understand that Anne & I haven’t managed along on Wednesday nights for quite a while. :cry:

But that should be okay we’ve got this excellent forum and a regular news letter to keep all members (or at least the 26 who’ve registered) up to date. :?

Well that was the concept when the web page was set up. (there used to be monthly newsletters as well) :roll:

So I assume, from the last information, that the all weather arena is completed and competitions are now being run on it. Great in this weather when the ground is like rock. :D :D

How did the teams get on at the area qualifiers? Anne & I had put our names forward but as we weren’t contacted I assume the teams were all filled with more competent competitors. :roll: So how about an up-date. :D

Well I was going to put this into FRC News, :? but it’s blocked only committee members can post in that area. Probably because it’s so busy keeping members up-to-date. :roll: (Oh wait there’s nothing on it)

David :wink:
Anne - David

David'd moan

Postby trigger » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

David
I got into the Fife News section without any problem but I can't get into the Committee section so I don't think it is anything to do with being on the committee
Did you click on the right icon?
trigger

Postby Anne - David » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 pm

John come on, joking aside, spill the beans, you were always been a keen member of teams, what happened at the qualifiers??

Anne - David

David's moans

Postby trigger » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 am

I missed the June Committee meeting so I don't know what happened
The level Ann wanted to compete at there were insufficent people to make up a team and she had said she did not want to compete as an individual. There seems to be a lot less interest in teams these days. I suspect it is partly because there is so much more options to compete each weekend these days and partly because for Show Jumping and Eventing there have reduced the heights of the lowest level of affilliated competitions
trigger

Postby Anne - David » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 pm

John, it was ever so :wink:

Getting teams together was never easy (I just made it look easy) there has to be commitment & lots of contact by the organisers and a bit of loyalty from members.
However it’s over for another year.

Well done to the Dressage Team I understand they were first in the non-qualifying section (come on Cushie give us the details of your team members & places) :)

I didn’t manage to get any results from Show Jumping or the One Day Event.

I also saw that the main arena is in generally complete and looking good, just the embankments to replace and a final roll.

However it was a bit disconcerting to find myself ankle deep in water whilst crossing the ‘all weather’ warm up arena? :? ?

Love but no kisses

Anne - David

Postby debfair » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 pm

dont know much more than you david i know jenny was 5th ind and kim 1st ind lynn archer was top 3 ind amy sandeson wasnt placed ind but the team won dont know bout other teams as for earlier teams we had about 2 people forward for teams who had to go ind all other entrants withdrew their offers for riding for club for ind personal reasons n other shows clashing etc , lameness and so on but il find out for you about that n the rest and get back to you :D xx
debfair

Postby debfair » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:53 pm

p.s i cant get into commitee bit either lol but my skills on the computer are paralell to a 2yold only know how to buy on ebay n play online bingo n get my shopping delivered from asda :roll: :D x
debfair

Postby trigger » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Debbie

Can you tell me when the next committee meeting as I have had no reply to email (probably holiday)

John
trigger

Postby debfair » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm

hi john positive its the 3rd of aug :wink:
debfair

Davids moans

Postby lynnie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Not sure exactly what all the results were,
but i was

1st indavidual, non qual riding test 6,
4th indavidual qualifying novice 30,
6th indavidual non qual novice 27 and 6th overall.

Was sooo chuffed wi my boy!!

the open dressage team was 6th.

Think the novice dressage team was 1st non qualifying.

Think shona was 2nd in dressage to music and gillian was 3rd.

Sure there is more results but i cant mind them :roll:
lynnie

Postby debfair » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:44 pm

well done lynn and to you all couldnt remember either , shame on me , but i wasnt far off lol
debfair

Return to Chit Chat